If you are looking for a job at the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure (BMVI), or in the civil service in general, you should have a look at the vacancies section (Stellenangebote) at www.bund.de, which contains a wealth of information on openings at a wide range of public authorities.
Federal Institute of Administrative Services
Vacancies at the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure and its executive agencies are advertised at www.jobboerse.bmvi.de.
We appreciate your interest in working for the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure. If you have not found a suitable vacancy, you may register using the "Electronic application process" (Elektronisches Bewerbungsverfahren) and post your interests (use of job agent). The system will inform you about suitable vacancies as soon as they are published. We kindly ask you to refrain from sending us unsolicited applications by mail.
To register for the electronic application process, please click on the relevant link under "External links".
Information for applicants
Please attach the following to your electronic application:
- a curriculum vitae in tabular form;
- copies of your school-leaving certificate(s) and vocational training certificate(s);
- copies of your degree certificate(s) (diploma, state examination, bachelor, master, etc.);
- copies of continuing and advanced vocational training certificates;
- references from former employers (if available).